Relating to a news report, eHarmony doesn’t reveal all about feasible scammer or fake pages. Nonetheless, an organization that collects information from a number of online dating services estimates that for every 3.5 million pages on a dating internet site, roughly 500,000 aren’t legitimate.
So how exactly does eHarmony Stop Dating Scammers?
EHarmony has a Trust and protection group that actually works to examine member reports to find dubious behavior. People can report other users whom they find dubious by simply clicking the profile that is“Suspicious link. This takes you to definitely a questionnaire where you are able to explain why you imagine user may not be genuine.
The Trust and protection group product reviews all the reports which they get. They say that most of the reports they get will continue to be confidential making sure that another member will not realize that it absolutely was you whom reported them.
- Every 14 mins, eHarmony fits one few, an average of
- These are the quantity one trusted site that is dating in accordance with a 2018 study
- There are about 10 million users that are active 750,000 compensated customers
- The most truly effective individual team is those many years 18 to 24, accounting for around 30 % of this users
- More or less 45 per cent of people have bachelor’s degree
- About 15 % of users have actually a degree that is graduate
- It’s obtainable in 120 nations besides the usa
- Caucasians constitute about 77 % of this users on the internet site
- Roughly two to four % of marriages in the usa are among those who came across through eHarmony